How can we inspire people, and ourselves, to be self-motivated
When you feel empowered, you are self motivated, you can achieve your potential. How can you know if you or someone else feel empowered? Simply ask these 3 questions:
- Can you do it?
- Will it work?
- Is it worthy?
If you responded 'yes' to all these 3 questions, you feel confident. You are more likely to be self-motivated.
Be a success seeker, rather than a failure avoider. To seek success and to avoid failure are two opposing motives.
- Motivated by tasks with a high complexity level
- Failure helps increase motivation
- Self-motivated learners
- They are high in motive for success and low in fear of failure
- Get motivated by incremental targets leading to improvement
- Prefer easier tasks
- Less motivated after a setback
- They are low in motive for success and high in fear of failure
- Set targets they can achieve, so keep their self-image intact, but they don't improve their skills
When you perceive choice, you perceive motivation.
Motivation is a fundamental part of learning. It is not, of course, the unique factor you need in order to learning to occur, but without motivation, it is very difficult to learn anything. Success and failure are closely related. Success always starts with failure; failure is good, necessary, for success. Because failure is our life's greater teacher. Many people say "failure is not an option", but this is not true. Failure is an option and it has to be like that. We learn from our mistakes, for a reason. You can be afraid of failure, but this is what it makes you to break through. You fail, then you try the next thing, again and again. You don't get discouraged, because it is just part of the process. Some people do not call them "mistakes", but "life lessons". It is important that you learn how to deal with drama. Learn from that, move forward, don't do it again, you have learned and have grown as a person. No regrets, just life lessons.
On the other hand, if you have been told since you were a kid that failure is not a option, guess what happens? You develop a tremendous fear of failing. Fortunately, there are great ways to deal with fear of failure.
Get Rid Of That Sweet Tooth
Who will not love sweets? These amazing goodies can make your day full of fun and love. Unfortunately, too much sweets or sweet addiction is bad for your health. Most of you are aware of the danger of drug addiction, workaholic, alcoholism and more, but only few really understand the danger of sweets that can put you through.
One of the major health killers today is obesity, and this epidemic is caused by too much sugar consumption. This can also cause numerous health problems such as:
- Diabetes: Majority of people think that eating food with high sugar content result to diabetes. This is really true, but many of you do not understand what this disease really look like. If you have diabetes, your body will not have control of your blood sugar level. Signs include numbing of hands and feet, always hungry and thirsty and fatigue; while severe cases include hyperventilation, nausea and vision problems. Diabetics need to frequently check their blood insulin level; this is done in the most uncomfortable way -injection.
- Hypertension: This is associated with high blood pressure. Hypertension once left untreated causes narrow blood vessels and lead to serious heart problems.
- Dyslipidemia: This health condition causes lipoprotein metabolic inadequacy. It also occurs with high cholesterol level and causes blood fat deposits.
- Pancreatitis: This is a sickness where pancreas becomes swollen. It causes serious pain in upper abdomen, and worsens as people continuously eat fatty foods. In addition, it also causes nausea, tender parts in the stomach, vomiting and fever.
- Fetal Insulin Resistance: Based on research, sugar level of pregnant women can have direct effect in their baby’s capability to process sugar and result to diabetes while the child is inside the womb.
- Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis or NASH: This health condition is caused by ‘fatty deposit’ in the liver that inflamed. Once the disease worsens, this can result to liver cirrhosis.
With these above mentioned health conditions that are associated with high sugar consumption. You now understand how dangerous and unhealthy it is to have uncontrolled addiction. Remember, sugar addiction causes many detrimental health issues. In fact, alcoholism causes similar health condition.
To get rid of sugar addiction, one must have consumed high sugar content food in moderation. You must create new habits which will aid you get off sugar out of your mind and bring back body with less sweet cravings. With the help of LOSE YOUR SWEET TOOTH (audio hypnosis session) you can able to conquer yearnings. This hypnosis session is designed to address your sugar cravings properly and with the help of unconscious behavioral patterns in the brain.
As you listen to the session, you will be able to bring back healthier body. You will have more understanding how sugar can affect your body functions. Through LOSE YOUR SWEET TOOTH session, you can prevent yourself from various detrimental conditions and live life healthier again. True, it’s hard to fight addiction, but there is always hope. Check the hypnosis session now from our best self-hypnosis resource.